LUNCHTIME SUPERVISORY ASSISTANT
Immediate start (once safeguarding checks completed)
10 hours a week
11.30 - 13.30
We are looking for a friendly, flexible and enthusiastic Mid-day Supervisor / Play Leader to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for an applicant:
- Who has a love of children and a desire to make a difference to their lunchtime experience
- Who is prepared to actively engage with our children during playtime, promoting 'Positive Play'
- Who understands the importance of safeguarding and confidentiality when dealing with children
- Who is prepared to administer basic First Aid (training available if required)
- Who demonstrates experience of managing children’s behaviour
Duties will include:
- Liaise with catering and teaching staff to ensure smooth arrangements during the lunch period including managing children with special diets/allergies.
- Organise and prepare play activities
- Ensure equipment remains safe and is used safely
- Manage pupil behaviour in line with the school’s LEAP Values and Positive Behaviour Management Policy
- Administering First Aid and recording the event
- Assisting pupils to become independent, for example encouraging them to pour their own water and collect their cutlery
- Cleaning spillages and surfaces where required
- Supervising disposal of food waste
- Ensure that at the end of lunchtime children are returned safely to their classrooms ready to learn.
HOURS PER WEEK: 10
SALARY: £4,238 (EHCC A1)
CLOSING DATE: 26th May 2022 (Midday)
INTERVIEW DATE: 8th June 2022
Email completed Equalities Monitoring forms and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to come and visit us please contact the school office.